Join the Petro Guardian Team
Business Development Manager
QUALIFICATIONS Bachelor’s Degree Experience in the Oil & Gas industry 4 + years’ B2B sales experience In-depth experience with a CRM program
SKILLS Proficiency in MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint required Must be detail-oriented Ability to work in a fast-paced environment Ability to process work accurately within strict deadlines Ability to set priorities, work under pressure, and follow-through on assigned Skilled communicator (verbal and written) Strong organizational skills Goal-driven Team-oriented Customer-focused Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS Setting face to face appointments in the field or office Responsible for the sales management in the designated region, new sales forecasting and sales tracking Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and sales goals in support of business unit and national objectives Determine appropriate marketing strategy as needed (tradeshows, advertising, etc.) Ensure that needed information is gathered/submitted timely and completed successfully. Assist in preparation and distribution of weekly, monthly sales reports, as needed Responsible for active support and participation at all levels from the sales function in the assigned region of the CRM database to ensure accuracy and data quality
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Candidates will receive a competitive base salary, commission, vacation pay and profit-sharing
Position Closed - Reviewing Final Applicants
PetroGuardian, LLC. specializes in grounding, bonding, static and lightning protection for tank batteries in the oil & gas industry. In other words Petro Guardian keeps the E&P companies oil and water tanks batteries from blowing up in the oil field.
Thank you for all of the outstanding submissions for this position. We will announce our final decision in the coming weeks.
Petroguardian, LLC is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join our growing team in our Mandeville office. Visit our website for company details (petroguardian.com) Our culture is a fast growing ALL IN environment. We are seeking a professional that wants to be part of a family oriented team environment.Electrical Engineer Requirements: • Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from ABET accredited institution
• Minimum 1+ years in design of electrical and controls systems
The Electrical Engineer selected for this position will:
• Provide engineering design for projects oil & gas clients
• Conduct tank battery site visits in all shale plays throughout the U.S.
• Write technical specifications for systems
• Ability to conduct presentations of solutions and recommendations to peer EE and C-level Clients
• Perform detailed field data collection as required
• Communicate project information to VP, team members and clients
• Position will essentially be the Technical Sales Architect
• Travel at least 30%
The Electrical Engineer must possess/demonstrate:
• Excellent work ethic
• Good analytical and reasoning skills
• Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively
• Outstanding interpersonal skills with peers, colleagues, and clients
• Requires a broad knowledge of Electrical Design and Drafting
techniques including electrical symbols and placement in the Schematics & Diagrams, solid knowledge of principles and practices of related technical areas.
• Review Job Submittal packages, Customer furnished information to plan and design work, make recommendations.
• Requires extensive and routine contact with clients.
• Engineer must be eligible to work in the United States
• Professional Engineering license is a plus
• AutoCAD version 2013, Inventor & Auto Cad 2013 Electrical a plus.
• Experience in working with multiple discipline projects
• Experience Auto Cad & Microsoft Office software skills a plus
• Knowledgeable in National Fire Protection Association/National Electrical Code
• Protection against ignition arising out of lightning, static and stray current NFPA 780
• Standard for the protection of Lightning Protection Systems NFPA 77
• Recommended practices for static electricity IEEE std.142
• Powering and grounding of commercial and industrial equipment IEEE std. 1100
• Recommended Practice for Powering and Grounding Sensitive Electronic Equipment, IEC 61643
• Surge protective devices connected to low voltage power IEC 62305 Protection against lightning
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering and 1+ years’ experience
• Prefer direct experience with Oil & Gas
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience